On Saturday August 25th at 12:30pm, we will be hosting a Skin Health Seminar that aims to highlight what ‘real’ skin health is all about and how you can achieve it.
- We will introduce you to corneotherapy and skin anatomy.
- The importance of the skin barrier and the critical role it plays.
- Internal health and how it correlates to the skin (gut, stress, hormones) etc.
- What to look for when deciding on home care/professional products and treatments – especially when it comes to ingredients.
- How to navigate all the confusing and often misleading information out there.
Plus much more!
Ally, a naturopath from from Wholesome Chick Wellness, and an Osmosis Skincare Australia Educator will be here on the day to share their experiences and knowledge.
Come along, learn, discover and discuss.
Product samples and some very special offers will be available to all who attend. We will make it worth your while!
Light refreshments will also be available.
- Products samples and testers available on the day.
- Exclusive special offers for those who attend.
- Lucky door prize valued at over $200.
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE!
We recommend you register to avoid missing out. A small $25 registration fee is required to secure your spot. 100% redeemable on ANY products and/or treatments booked on the day.Register Now! View Facebook Event
Child Free Event
We do appologise but we cannot accommodate children under the age of 16.