We are proud to be be the first to bring this incredible device to Bendigo and it’s included with all Skin Health Assessments.
The skin is much more complex than what can be seen with the naked eye – and that’s why we use the Observ.
With advanced skin imaging and analysis technology we can view blemishes, fine lines, dryness, uneven skin tone and more; in-depth and in high resolution. This allows us to better understand your unique skin concerns and condition, and start addressing any underlying issues before they become visible.
The Observ also allows us to track results a lot more accurately.
What we provide is very different to what’s offered by most clinics. Our home care and professional treatments are far from the conventional, one size fits all solutions found elsewhere.
What will it show me?
Get ready to face the facts on the true state of your skin! The Observ will examine:
- Wrinkles and fine lines – including ones you can’t even see yet!
- The sebum (oil) content of your skin.
- Pigmentation – closely assess the severity of freckles, sun spots and age spots.
- The true size of your pores – determines if enlarged pores are a problem for your skin.
- The moisture content of your skin. Skin dehydration is a serious age-contributing factor!
- Loss of skin firmness. Is your skin ageing well, or losing elasticity at a rapid rate?
- Your skin tone your overall skin health.
After the analyser scans your skin, it will automatically provide 6 different images of your skin.
We are then equipped with thorough and accurate information on how to best go about prescribing a personal skin treatment plan that will provide the best long term skin health possible.
The Observ combined with our comprehensive and in-depth Skin Health Assessment provides us with a wealth of information that we can use to provide you with the best outcomes possible.
This is a journey! This is education! This is a truly professional approach to skincare!