Regardless of your skin concerns – whether it be acne, acne scarring, pigmentation, anti-aging or otherwise – a Skin Consultation is where your skincare journey with us begins.
Due to the highly prescriptive nature of our home care and in clinic treatments, we can’t sell products to, or perform treatments such as Medi-Facials or Skin Needling on anyone without first completing this step.
It allows us to get to know you, your skin, your expectations and goals.
It’s about education!
If you’re entrusting us with this journey, we want to help you understand why we are prescribing certain products and treatments and the benefits for you and your skin. When you leave, we want you to be able to make more informed decisions about your skincare.
Skin Health Assessment
$99 | 1.5~ hoursBook Online!
More in-depth than any other skin consultation you’ve experienced.
We encourage you to come prepared – to ask questions and to answer questions – lots of them!
- A comprehensive Skin Consultation form.
- A very thorough and in-depth analysis of your skin.
- Photos using Observ® – a skin diagnostic & imaging camera.
- Education – we will help you make more informed decisions about your skincare moving forward. What your skin needs, why, how it functions and much more!
If you decide to proceed:*
We will prepare your SkinPlan™ and home care products.
You’ll then receive a complimentary LED ‘Facial’ (valued at $85) to kick-start your skincare journey.
* You are investing in a home care regimen consisting of at least 3 prescribed products on the day of your Skin Health Assessment.
$49 | 30~ minutesBook Online!
This 30 minute consultation is a brief discussion surrounding your current skin concerns and includes a tailored program to help you reach your end goals.
It’s quick, it’s simple – it’s for those with time constraints and minimal concerns or those just needing a once off/occasional treatment.
A personalised Skin Prescription will still be included.
Due to the limited time, all clients seeking long-term skin correction and/or in-depth advice should opt for our Skin Health Assessment for the best outcome.
- A brief discussion about your skin.
- Personalised skin prescription delivered via email.
If you’re familiar with skincare routines, have no real concerns (or minimal concerns), and want to get started as soon as possible, then this is a great option for you.
Does any of the following resonate with you?
- Tried almost every product and treatment out there and nothing has made a real difference?
- Confused about which products and treatments are most suitable for you and your skin?
- Currently receiving treatments that aren’t working for you?
- Tired of receiving the same old generic advice?
- Sick of fads, hype and non-sense sales tactics?
- Wanting to learn what your skin is doing and why so you can make better, more informed decisions?
- Maybe you’ve never used anything and decided now is the time to start.
We get it!
You’re certainly not alone.
Standard beauty and aesthetics training does not provide anywhere near sufficient knowledge to correctly diagnose many of the common skin conditions. This results in many therapists applying a simplistic, conventional approach of treating the symptoms rather than addressing their causes.
We focus on determining the causes of skin conditions so we can prescribe more appropriately targeted and considered interventions and treatments.
This is a truly professional and responsible approach to skincare.