Life can be a real pain at times and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we rely on having our clients turn up to their booked appointments, on time as scheduled. This ensures we can pay staff that are ready and waiting for you as well as keep the electricity on and the doors open.
When you book an appointment with us, time is reserved ‘exclusively‘ for you. When you don’t attend your appointment or don’t give us enough notice that you’re unable to attend, we have potentially turned away other clients and often there is not enough time to fill that spot. This is not fair on us or on other clients.
To protect all of our loyal clients appointments and our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is a relaxing and enjoyable experience, we have adapted the following policies.
We greatly appreciate your support and understanding.
Appointments & Bookings
We strongly encourage the use of our online booking system as it allows you to choose the treatments you would like and select a date and time that suits you. It is very quick, easy and convenient and can save you a lot of time trying to reach us by phone.
You are always welcome to call or send us a message if you’d prefer not to book online or want to discuss your options in more detail. Please lease us a voicemail message so we can repsond as quicky as possible.
In some instances, a small deposit may be required to secure your appointment.
This will generally only happen once:
- If you’re a new client and have booked an appointment that exceeds 45+ minutes
- If you’re an existing client that has made it habitual to cancel last minute
- Anyone who has ever had a no-show appointment
If you don’t wish to pay a deposit, we can not guarantee that time will be available for you and as such, no booking will be made for you.
Confirmations & Reminders
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking your appointment (if you’ve provided an email address). Please read it carefully!
You will be sent a SMS reminder 2 days/48 hours prior to your appointment (if you’ve provided your mobile number). Please respond with a ‘Y’ to confirm your appointment or let us know otherwise if you can’t make it or need to change your appointment.
If we do not have confirmation by 10am the day before your appointment, we will attempt to contact you. If we aren’t successful, the appointment will be cancelled.
Please note: it is an automated system and can only receive “Y” or “N” responses. Anything else may result in the appointment being cancelled.
We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to ensure you have time to relax and that your appointment starts on time. If you’ve never visited us before, you will be required to complete a Client Consultation Form.
We encourage you to plan your time carefully. If you have any trouble finding us, please call us immediately.
Your treatment may have to be shortened to ensure any appointments that follow start on time, and remain on time as scheduled. Full payment for the scheduled appointment will still be required.
We will not tolerate, under any circumstances, any illicit, sexual or aggressive remarks, advances or gestures. It will result in the immediate termination of your appointment.
Due to strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a treatment must remain seated in the waiting lounge or in the treatment room. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools. Your child’s safety is important to us and it should be to you to.
Out of respect to all of our clients who spend their hard-earned money to relax and pamper themselves, unruly and loud clients and/or their children will be asked to leave.
Cancellations & No-Shows
We ask that you respect our time by providing a minimum 24 hours notice if you need to cancel, reschedule or change your appointment.
You are always welcome to send someone else in your place if you can’t make it but please inform us of this so we know who to expect.
- Any cancellations/reschedules/changes made within 24 hours will incur a fee equal to 50% of the total appointment value.
- In the event of a no-show, a fee equal to 100% of the total appointment value will be incurred.
If you’ve paid a deposit or have credit on your account (eg. you’ve used StellarPay to make regular Direct Debit payments to us), this will be used to cover some or all of the fees.
If you opt not to pay any outstanding fees, all current appointments will be cancelled immediately and no future appointments will be accepted.
If the required 24 hours notice is provided, any deposits/payments made will be held as a credit towards any future appointments or products purchased.
If you are currently paying for a subscription, such as Unlimited Far Infrared Sauna sessions, then additional conditions apply.
- In the event of a last minute cancellation, a fee equal to 50% of the normal/full price session will apply.
- In the event of a no-show, a fee equal to 100% of the normal/full price session will apply.
Failure to pay these will result in the subscription being cancelled immediately, and all future bookings will also be cancelled.
Changing Your Appointment
You are welcome to make changes to your appointment however, a minimum 24 hours notice must be provided.
Eg. If you’re booked in for a Full Arm Wax and Full Leg Wax, but arrive at your appointment and advise you no longer want the Full Leg Wax, it will still be charged as we have already allocated that time to you and there is no way to recover it.
How do I give notice of Cancellation, Reschedule, Changes?
You can contact us via phone, email, Facebook Messenger during normal business hours. If we are unable to answer the phone, leave a message with your name, appointment date and time and contact number.
Why do we charge fees?
When you book an appointment with us, time is reserved exclusively for you. In some cases, that time can be held for weeks in advance preventing others from booking in.
When it reaches the 24 hour mark, the chance of filling that time slot greatly reduces. This impacts our business financially, and in some cases, can do so greatly.
We will not carry the costs of last minute cancellations or no-shows, regardless of the reason.
Looking at it another way – imagine for a moment you had a 60 Minute Massage booked for a certain date and time that suited you. You attend your appointment as scheduled only to find that we have offered that spot to someone else without giving you any notice whatsoever and as a result, you miss out.
Help us deliver and exceptional service at a reasonable price by respecting our time and the time other clients.
Last minute cancellations and no-shows do nothing but unnecessarily drive up prices.
We define a Last Minute Cancellation as any cancellation/change/reschedule that occurs within 24 hours of your appointment start time.
We charge this fee regardless of whether or not we can fill this spot because additional (unnecessary) work is required in order cancel/change/reschedule an appointment.
We define a No-Show as simply not attending your appointment without any prior notice, or a cancellation within 3 hours of your appointment start time.
On such short notice, or no notice at all, there is very little to no chance of us filling the spot.
In this case, a fee equal to 100% of the total appointment value must be paid. If you choose not to pay, all future appointments being cancelled immediately and/or no further appointments will be accepted.
All prices include GST (Goods & Services Tax of 10%) unless specified otherwise. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Every effort is made to ensure our prices are accurate and correct across all mediums including the website, printed price lists, online booking system, and all other mediums which our pricing is displayed. Unfortunately, from time to time, mistakes may be made that cause our prices to differ slightly from one medium to another.
For the most accurate and correct pricing, please visit our website and click on one of the many ‘Make an Appointment’ buttons to launch our online booking facility. The prices shown here supersede all others.
If we change our prices, they become effective ‘immediately’ for all new appointments. Any existing appointments will carry the old pricing until that appointment is complete. If you rebook or cancel without providing a minimum 24 hours notice, the new appointment will carry the new pricing.
We accept payment via cash or card in studio at the time of your appointment.
If you would like to pay by cash, we recommend you bring the correct amount with you.
Online payments are processed safely and securely using highly regarded and independent payment gateway providers.
- Primarily, online payments will be processed by ‘Stripe’ – www.stripe.com/au.
- Alternatively (as a backup) online payments may also be processed by ‘eWay’ – www.eway.com.au.
- Direct Debits for subscriptions are currently processed by PayAdvantage – www.payadvantage.com.au
If you are purchasing products from our online shop, you may be presented with alternative payment options in which case, you should read and fully understand any additional terms and conditions related specifically to the payment options provided.
StellarPay is a quick and easy service we’ve created for you in order to assist with payment of treatments and products.
There are no minimum term contracts, sign-up or cancellation fees.
Our Direct Debit facilitator (PayAdvantage) charge us on a per debit and/or per dishonour basis. We pass these fees and charges onto you automatically as part of the Direct Debit process. These fees and charges will be outlined in full when reviewing any Direct Debit Authority forms.
No refunds will be granted under any circumstances for any payments made through StellarPay. If you no longer wish to use StellarPay, it is your responsibility to inform us of this so we can cancel the Direct Debits. We require a minimum 7 days notice for all cancellation requests.
The following fees and charges apply per transaction/debit from your nominated bank account or credit card:
- $1.35 fee per transaction (debit) from your bank account.
- $1.35 + 1.87% fee per transaction (debit) from your credit card.
- $5.50 per dishonoured transaction from a bank account
- $5.50 + 1.87% per dishonoured transaction from a credit card.
What is a dishonoured transaction?
On a day that suits you, PayAdvantage will attempt to debit your nominated bank account or credit card on our behalf. If this is unsuccessful, you will be charged a dishonour fee.
More often than not, a dishonour will occur if there aren’t sufficient funds available. It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient funds are available on the day the debit takes place and that if your account details change, you inform us immediately.
What happens if a dishonour occurs?
You will receive a notification from PayAdvantage informing you of the dishonoured transaction. It is your responsibility to correct this issue as a matter of urgency.
Another attempted debit will occur 3 days later. This is to ensure payments are kept us close as possible to your nominated schedule (weekly or fortnightly).
If another dishonour occurs, we will attempt to contact you to discuss your options. If we are unable to reach you and/or the issue isn't resolved within another 3 days, your subscription will be cancelled.
From time to time, we may offer treatment packs that may offer a discount for purchasing in bulk.
- We require a minimum 24 hours notice to reschedule, cancel or change any booked appointment – regardless of the circumstances. Failure to provide this notice will result in a single treatment being forfeited from your package.
- Packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Upon purchase, we will allocate the package to the purchaser, unless otherwise stated. The package can only be redeemed by the individual that the package is allocated too.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online via our website or in studio.
- Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date. You are free to use them in part or in full at any time.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen Gift Vouchers and will not replace a Gift Voucher that has been lost/stolen.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
If you hold a Voucher that we have ‘donated’ for the purpose of a raffle, giveaway or otherwise (eg. it has not been purchased), the Voucher can only be redeemed against treatments. Unless otherwise stated, products are excluded. Any appointment made using one of these Vouchers is not eligible to be rescheduled. Once the appointment is booked, it is final. It can not be used for anything else other than what is noted on the Voucher itself.
At this time, Gift Vouchers can not be used to purchase products online. If you wish to purchase products using a Gift Voucher, you will need to visit our studio.
Promotions & Specials
From time to time, we may run promotions and special offers on our website or via social media, such as Facebook. The following applies to all promotions and/or special offers unless otherwise stated alongside the individual/specific promotion and/or special offer itself.
- One entry per person. If you are found to be cheating the system, you will be excluded from current and all future promotions and/or special offers.
- Prizes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer you may have.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any promotion or special offer posted on Facebook or other social media website is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or the social media website which the promotion or special offer is posted on.
Discounted & Free Treatments
If you receive a discounted and/or free treatment via promotion, special offer or otherwise, use it carefully! If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require a minimum 24 hours notice. If the required notice is given, we will reschedule it ‘once’ only. If this notice is ‘not’ given, the treatment is forfeited.
As a client, we offer you the use of our wireless internet while in our studio. If you bring a guest with you, such as a friend or family member, they are also welcome to use the WIFI while they wait.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
By using our WIFI network, you acknowledge and agree that any websites and/or other content being accessed by you is considered “family friendly”.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export Control Violations
- Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats;
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
- and Child pornography.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents and device software updates are prohibited)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- Defamatory or abusive language
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.