To protect all of our loyal clients appointments and our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is a relaxing and enjoyable experience, we have adapted the following policies.
We greatly appreciate your support and understanding.
Appointments & Bookings
We strongly encourage the use of our online booking system as it allows you to choose the treatments you would like and select a date and time that suits you. It is very quick, easy and convenient and can save you a lot of time trying to reach us by phone.
You are always welcome to call or send us a message if you prefer not to book online or want to discuss your options in more detail. Please lease us a voicemail message so we can respond as quickly as possible.
In some instances, a small deposit may be required to secure your appointment.
This will generally only happen once:
- If you’re a new client and have booked an appointment that exceeds 45+ minutes
- If you’re an existing client that has made it habitual to cancel last minute
- Anyone who has ever had a no-show appointment
If you don’t wish to pay a deposit, we can not guarantee that time will be available for you and as such, no booking will be made for you.
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking your appointment (if you’ve provided an email address). Please read it carefully!
You will be sent a SMS reminder 2 days/48 hours prior to your appointment (if you’ve provided your mobile number). Please respond with a ‘Y’ to confirm your appointment or let us know otherwise if you can’t make it or need to change your appointment.
If we do not have confirmation by 10am the day before your appointment, we will attempt to contact you. If we aren’t successful, the appointment will be cancelled.
Please note: it is an automated system and can only receive “Y” or “N” responses. Anything else may result in the appointment being cancelled.
We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to ensure you have time to relax and that your appointment starts on time. If you’ve never visited us before, you will be required to complete a Client Consultation Form.
We encourage you to plan your time carefully. If you have any trouble finding us, please call us immediately.
Your treatment may have to be shortened to ensure any appointments that follow start on time, and remain on time as scheduled. Full payment for the scheduled appointment will still be required.
We will not tolerate, under any circumstances, any illicit, sexual or aggressive remarks, advances or gestures. It will result in the immediate termination of your appointment.
Due to strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a treatment must remain seated in the waiting lounge or in the treatment room. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools. Your child’s safety is important to us and it should be to you to.
Out of respect to all of our clients who spend their hard-earned money to relax and pamper themselves, unruly and loud clients and/or their children will be asked to leave.
When you make an appointment with us, time is being reserved exclusively for you. It’s guaranteed! You can also be assured that when you arrive, a highly trained and qualified professional will be ready to take care of you for the duration of your appointment.
Of course, you’re always welcome to walk-in however, we can’t guarantee time will be available for you.
We understand that every now and then things don’t quite work out as planned. This is why you are welcome to change your appointment up to 24 hours beforehand. Once this time passes, it becomes increasingly difficult for us to fill the time we had reserved for you. In the event of a no-show, it’s an instant loss of income with little to no chance of recovering that loss.
If you need to cancel or change your appointment, a minimum 24 hours notice is required.
You are always welcome to send a friend in your place if you are unable to attend. They do not have to receive the same treatments but they will need to fill the time we had reserved for you.
If this notice is not provided, the following will occur:
- 1st time – a 50% fee of the total appointment value will be required
- 2nd time – a 50% fee PLUS a credit card must be provided.
- 3rd time – a 100% fee PLUS full payment for any and all future bookings.
There is zero tolerance for no-shows. A no-show will result in full payment for the missed appointment and upfront payments on-going.
Credit Cards: in the event of a last minute cancellation or no-show, your credit will be used to cover any and all outstanding fees/payments.
If you’ve paid a deposit, have credit on your account (eg. you’ve used StellarPay to make regular Direct Debit payments to us), or have a gift voucher on file, this will be used to cover some or all of the fees.
If the required 24 hours notice is provided, any deposits/payments made will be held as a credit on your account for use towards any future appointments or products.
Please help us deliver an exceptional service at a reasonable price by respecting our time, and the time of other clients.
If you provide a credit card to us, we do not write it down on a piece of paper or store it in a Microsoft Outlook note.
Your credit card details are stored by our payment gateway provider – Stripe. Highly secure and encrypted – it takes a 20 character password and a 6 digit randomly generated pass-code (that regenerates every 30 seconds) to access this information. It’s better security than what most banks require.
Only senior management have access to this information.
Rest assured your information is secure and well protected.
You are welcome to make changes to your appointment however, a minimum 24 hours notice must be provided.
Eg. If you’re booked in for a Full Arm Wax and Full Leg Wax, but arrive at your appointment and advise you no longer want the Full Leg Wax, it will still be charged as we have already allocated that time to you and there is no way to recover it.
It is essentially a no-show appointment.
When you book an appointment with us, time is reserved exclusively for you. In some cases, that time can be held for weeks in advance preventing other bookings.
When it reaches the 24 hour mark, the chance of filling that time slot greatly reduces. This impacts our business financially, and in some cases, can do so greatly.
We will not carry the costs of last minute cancellations or no-shows, regardless of the reason.
We define a Last Minute Cancellation as any cancellation/reschedule/change (shortening) that occurs within 24 hours of your appointment start time.
A No-Show is quite simply not attending you appointment and providing no notice to us whatsoever prior to your appointment start time.
With no notice at all, there is no chance of us filling the spot.
There is zero tolerance for no-shows.
All prices include GST (Goods & Services Tax of 10%) unless specified otherwise. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Every effort is made to ensure our prices are accurate and correct across all mediums including the website, printed price lists, online booking system, and all other mediums which our pricing is displayed. Unfortunately, from time to time, mistakes may be made that cause our prices to differ slightly from one medium to another.
For the most accurate and correct pricing, please visit our website and click on one of the many ‘Make an Appointment’ buttons to launch our online booking facility. The prices shown here supersede all others.
If we change our prices, they become effective ‘immediately’ for all new appointments. Any existing appointments will carry the old pricing until that appointment is complete. If you rebook or cancel without providing a minimum 24 hours notice, the new appointment will carry the new pricing.
We accept payment via cash or card in studio at the time of your appointment.
If you would like to pay by cash, we recommend you bring the correct amount with you.
Online payments are processed safely and securely using highly regarded and independent payment gateway providers.
- Primarily, online payments will be processed by ‘Stripe’ – www.stripe.com/au.
- Alternatively (as a backup) online payments may also be processed by ‘eWay’ – www.eway.com.au.
- Direct Debits for subscriptions are currently processed by PayAdvantage – www.payadvantage.com.au
If you are purchasing products from our online shop, you may be presented with alternative payment options in which case, you should read and fully understand any additional terms and conditions related specifically to the payment options provided.
StellarPay is a quick and easy service we’ve created for you in order to assist with payment of treatments and products.
There are no minimum term contracts, sign-up or cancellation fees.
Our Direct Debit facilitator (PayAdvantage) charge us on a per debit and/or per dishonour basis. We pass these fees and charges onto you automatically as part of the Direct Debit process. These fees and charges will be outlined in full when reviewing any Direct Debit Authority forms.
No refunds will be granted under any circumstances for any payments made through StellarPay. If you no longer wish to use StellarPay, it is your responsibility to inform us of this so we can cancel the Direct Debits. We require a minimum 7 days notice for all cancellation requests.
The following fees and charges apply per transaction/debit from your nominated bank account or credit card:
- $1.35 fee per transaction (debit) from your bank account.
- $1.35 + 1.87% fee per transaction (debit) from your credit card.
- $5.50 per dishonoured transaction from a bank account
- $5.50 + 1.87% per dishonoured transaction from a credit card.
What is a dishonoured transaction?
On a day that suits you, PayAdvantage will attempt to debit your nominated bank account or credit card on our behalf. If this is unsuccessful, you will be charged a dishonour fee.
More often than not, a dishonour will occur if there aren’t sufficient funds available. It is your responsibility to ensure sufficient funds are available on the day the debit takes place and that if your account details change, you inform us immediately.
What happens if a dishonour occurs?
You will receive a notification from PayAdvantage informing you of the dishonoured transaction. It is your responsibility to correct this issue as a matter of urgency.
Another attempted debit will occur 3 days later. This is to ensure payments are kept us close as possible to your nominated schedule (weekly or fortnightly).
If another dishonour occurs, we will attempt to contact you to discuss your options. If we are unable to reach you and/or the issue isn't resolved within another 3 days, your subscription will be cancelled.
From time to time, we may offer treatment packs that may offer a discount for purchasing in bulk.
- We require a minimum 24 hours notice to reschedule, cancel or change any booked appointment – regardless of the circumstances. Failure to provide this notice will result in a single treatment being forfeited from your package.
- Packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Upon purchase, we will allocate the package to the purchaser, unless otherwise stated. The package can only be redeemed by the individual that the package is allocated too.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online via our website or in studio.
- Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date. You are free to use them in part or in full at any time.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen Gift Vouchers and will not replace a Gift Voucher that has been lost/stolen.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
If you hold a Voucher that we have ‘donated’ for the purpose of a raffle, giveaway or otherwise (eg. it has not been purchased), the Voucher can only be redeemed against treatments. Unless otherwise stated, products are excluded. Any appointment made using one of these Vouchers is not eligible to be rescheduled. Once the appointment is booked, it is final. It can not be used for anything else other than what is noted on the Voucher itself.
At this time, Gift Vouchers can not be used to purchase products online. If you wish to purchase products using a Gift Voucher, you will need to visit our studio.
Promotions & Specials
From time to time, we may run promotions and special offers on our website or via social media, such as Facebook. The following applies to all promotions and/or special offers unless otherwise stated alongside the individual/specific promotion and/or special offer itself.
- One entry per person. If you are found to be cheating the system, you will be excluded from current and all future promotions and/or special offers.
- Prizes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer you may have.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any promotion or special offer posted on Facebook or other social media website is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or the social media website which the promotion or special offer is posted on.
Discounted & Free Treatments
If you receive a discounted and/or free treatment via promotion, special offer or otherwise, use it carefully! If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require a minimum 24 hours notice. If the required notice is given, we will reschedule it ‘once’ only. If this notice is ‘not’ given, the treatment is forfeited.
As a client, we offer you the use of our wireless internet while in our studio. If you bring a guest with you, such as a friend or family member, they are also welcome to use the WIFI while they wait.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
By using our WIFI network, you acknowledge and agree that any websites and/or other content being accessed by you is considered “family friendly”.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export Control Violations
- Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats;
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
- and Child pornography.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents and device software updates are prohibited)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- Defamatory or abusive language
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.