To protect all of our loyal clients appointments and our company from loss of income, and to ensure your time with us is a relaxing and enjoyable experience, we have adapted the following policies.
We greatly appreciate your support and understanding.
Appointments & Bookings
We strongly encourage the use of our online booking system as it allows you to choose the treatments you would like and select a date and time that suits you. In most cases your selected date and time will be accepted immediately however, there may be times when a selected date/time isn’t available – in which case we will contact you to make other arrangements.
If you do call and we are unable to answer the phone, please lease us a voicemail message so we can respond as quickly as possible.
In some cases, a small deposit may be required to secure your appointment.
Deposits will be requested if a considerable amount of time is being reserved for you or in cases where several last minute cancellations have occurred or a no-show.
If you do not wish to pay a deposit, your booking will not be accepted.
Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
You will be sent a confirmation email shortly after booking your appointment (if you’ve provided an email address). Please read it carefully!
You will be sent a SMS reminder 2 days/48 hours prior to your appointment (if you’ve provided your mobile number). Please respond with a ‘Y’ to confirm your appointment or let us know otherwise if you can’t make it or need to change your appointment.
If we do not have confirmation by 9am the day before your appointment, you’re appointment will be cancelled.
Please note: it is an automated system and can only receive “Y” or “N” responses. Anything else may result in the appointment being cancelled.
We ask that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes early to ensure you have time to relax and that your appointment starts on time. If you’ve never visited us before, you will be required to complete a Client Consultation Form.
We encourage you to plan your time carefully. If you have any trouble finding us, please call us immediately.
Your treatment may have to be shortened to ensure any appointments that follow start on time, and remain on time as scheduled. Full payment for the scheduled appointment will still be required.
We will not tolerate, under any circumstances, any illicit, sexual or aggressive remarks, advances or gestures. It will result in the immediate termination of your appointment.
Due to strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a treatment must remain seated in the waiting lounge or in the treatment room. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools. Your child’s safety is important to us and it should be to you to.
Out of respect to all of our clients who spend their hard-earned money to relax and pamper themselves, unruly and loud clients and/or their children will be asked to leave.
We are reserving time exclusively for you. It’s guaranteed! You can also be assured that when you arrive, a highly trained and qualified professional will be ready to take care of you for the duration of your appointment.
We understand that every now and then things don’t quite work out as planned. This is why you are welcome to change your appointment up to 24 hours beforehand. Once this time passes, it becomes increasingly difficult for us to fill the time we had reserved for you.
If you need to cancel or change your appointment, a minimum 24 hours notice is required.
You are always welcome to send a friend in your place if you are unable to attend. They do not need to receive the same treatments but they will need to fill the time we had reserved for you.
If this notice is not provided, the following will occur:
- 1st time – no fees apply however, full payment will be required to secure the next appointment. If less than 3 hours is provided, a 20% fee applies.
- 2nd time – 50% fee applies plus a credit card we can keep on file OR full payment for the current booking and all future bookings moving forward.
- 3rd time – 100% fee applies and a credit card must be provided before any future bookings will be accepted.
There is zero tolerance for no-shows. A credit card must be provided prior to any future bookings being accepted.
Recovery of Fees
In the event of a last minute cancellation or no-show, your credit card, any credit you have on file, or any gift vouchers you have assigned to you may be used to recover any and all outstanding fees.
If the required 24 hours notice is provided, any deposits/payments made will be held as a credit on your account for use towards any future appointments or products.
Please help us deliver an exceptional service at a reasonable price by respecting our time, and the time of other clients.
If you provide a credit card details, we do not write them down on a piece of paper or store it in a Microsoft Outlook note.
Your credit card details are stored by our payment gateway provider, Pin Payments. Highly secure, PCI compliant and encrypted – it takes a 20 character password and a 6 digit randomly generated pass-code (that regenerates every 30 seconds) to access this information.
Only senior management have access to this information.
Rest assured, your information is secure and well protected.
You are welcome to make changes to your appointment however, a minimum 24 hours notice must be provided.
Eg. If you’re booked in for a Full Arm Wax and Full Leg Wax, but arrive at your appointment and advise you no longer want the Full Leg Wax, it will still be charged as we have already allocated that time to you and there is no way to recover it.
It is essentially a no-show appointment.
When you book an appointment with us, time is reserved exclusively for you. In some cases, that time can be held for weeks in advance preventing other bookings.
When it reaches the 24 hour mark, the chance of filling that time slot greatly reduces. This impacts our business financially, and in some cases, can do so greatly.
We will not carry the costs of last minute cancellations or no-shows, regardless of the reason.
We define a Last Minute Cancellation as any cancellation/reschedule/change (shortening) that occurs within 24 hours of your appointment start time.
A No-Show is not attending your appointment, and providing no notice that you’re unable to attend prior to your appointment start time.
All prices include GST (Goods & Services Tax of 10%) unless specified otherwise. All prices are in Australian Dollars.
Every effort is made to ensure our prices are accurate and correct across all mediums including the website, printed price lists, online booking system, and all other mediums which our pricing is displayed. Unfortunately, from time to time, mistakes may be made that cause our prices to differ slightly from one medium to another.
For the most accurate and correct pricing, please visit our website and click on one of the many ‘Book Online’ buttons to launch our online booking facility. The prices shown here supersede all others.
If we change our prices, they become effective ‘immediately’ for all new appointments. Any existing appointments will carry the old pricing until that appointment is complete. If you rebook or cancel without providing a minimum 24 hours notice, the new appointment will carry the new pricing.
We accept payment via cash or card in clinic at the time of your appointment. If you would like to pay by cash, we recommend you bring the correct amount with you.
Online payments are processed safely and securely using PCI compliant, highly regarded and independent payment gateway providers.
- Primarily, online payments will be processed by ‘Pin Payments’ – pinpayments.com.
- Direct Debits for subscriptions and/or recurring payments are processed by ‘PayAdvantage’ – payadvantage.com.au
StellarPay is a service we’ve created for you in order to assist with payment of treatments and products without the need for credit checks or signing up for services like Afterpay or Zip.
There are no minimum term contracts, sign-up or cancellation fees.
Our Direct Debit facilitator (PayAdvantage) charge us on a per debit and/or per dishonour basis. We pass these fees and charges onto you automatically as part of the Direct Debit process. These fees and charges will be outlined in full when reviewing any Direct Debit Authority form.
Payments made via StellarPay are non-refundable. If it is no longer suitable for you, it is your responsibility to inform us so we can stop the payments immediately.
Afterpay & ZIP
Afterpay and ZIP are both available payment methods.
From time to time, we may offer treatment packs that offer a discount for purchasing multiple of the same treatment in a single transaction/purchase.
As these treatment packs have already been discounted, there is no flexibility when it comes to our Cancellation Policy.
- We require a minimum 24 hours notice to reschedule, cancel or change any booked appointment – regardless of the circumstances. Failure to provide this notice will result in a single treatment being forfeited from your package.
- Packs are non-refundable and non-transferable. Upon purchase, we will allocate the package to the purchaser, unless otherwise stated. The package can only be redeemed by the individual that the package is allocated too.
Gift Vouchers can be purchased online via our website or in clinic.
Our terms and conditions regarding gift vouchers are very simple to prevent any confusion. This includes:
- Gift Vouchers do not have an expiry date. You are free to use them in part or in full at any time.
- They can be used to redeem treatments or products in part or in full.
- We are not responsible for lost/stolen Gift Vouchers and will not replace a Gift Voucher that has been lost/stolen.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser and the receiver to ensure it remains safe and secure until redeemed.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash under any circumstances.
If you hold a Voucher that we have ‘donated’ for the purpose of a raffle, giveaway or otherwise (eg. it has not been purchased), the Voucher can only be redeemed against treatments. Unless otherwise stated, products are excluded. Any appointment made using one of these Vouchers is not eligible to be rescheduled. Once the appointment is booked, it is final. It can not be used for anything else other than what is noted on the Voucher itself.
Promotions & Specials
From time to time, we may run promotions and special offers on our website or via social media, such as Facebook. The following applies to all promotions and/or special offers unless otherwise stated alongside the individual/specific promotion and/or special offer itself.
- One entry per person. If you are found to be cheating the system, you will be excluded from current and all future promotions and/or special offers.
- Prizes can not be used in conjunction with any other discount or special offer you may have.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Any promotion or special offer posted on social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the platform for which it is posted on.
Discounted & Free Treatments
If you receive a discounted and/or free treatment via promotion, special offer or otherwise, use it carefully! If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require a minimum 24 hours notice. If the required notice is given, we will reschedule it ‘once’ only. If this notice is ‘not’ given, the treatment is forfeited.
As a client, we offer you the use of our wireless internet while in our studio. If you bring a guest with you, such as a friend or family member, they are also welcome to use the WIFI while they wait.
Use of the wireless network is subject to the general restrictions outlined below. If abnormal, illegal, or unauthorized behavior is detected, including heavy consumption of bandwidth, we reserve the right to permanently disconnect the offending device from the wireless network.
By using our WIFI network, you acknowledge and agree that any websites and/or other content being accessed by you is considered “family friendly”.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of illegal uses:
- Spamming and invasion of privacy – Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another’s privacy.
- Intellectual property right violations – Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
- Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate/circumvent security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
- The transfer of technology, software, or other materials in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- Export Control Violations
- Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
- Uttering threats;
- Distribution of pornographic materials to minors;
- and Child pornography.
The following are representative examples only and do not comprise a comprehensive list of unacceptable uses:
- High bandwidth operations, such as large file transfers and media sharing with peer-to-peer programs (i.e.torrents and device software updates are prohibited)
- Obscene or indecent speech or materials
- Defamatory or abusive language
- Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
- Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
- Distribution of Internet viruses, Trojan horses, or other destructive activities
- Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan horses, pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
- The sale, transfer, or rental of the Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
- Seeking information on passwords or data belonging to another user.
- Making unauthorized copies of proprietary software, or offering unauthorized copies of proprietary software to others.
- Intercepting or examining the content of messages, files or communications in transit on a data network.